….where the beauty of every woman is seen in her eyes
Eyes can tell us a lot about a person, whether they are sad, happy, in pain, joyful, or tired.
They can also tell us if something is going wrong inside the body. A lot of people say that they
want to get rid of the dark circles around their eyes. Women and Men try to cover them up with
makeup or use a special cream. Here are some natural tips to get rid of them.
DARK CIRCLES UNDER EYES
…the common beauty illness that everyone facing today.
Dark Circles eye treatment is not difficult but requires patience because there is no way to eyes
shining bright in a short time. The reason behind darkened appearance around the eye area is the
skin around your eyes is thinner than the rest of your face .Here are some measures to reduce
dark circles for eyes.
Dark Circles Can Make You Look Tired:
- Home remedies for dark circles are considered to be the best healing method.
- It is natural way of curing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
- There are some home remedies that may help to diminish the appearance of dark circles under eyes.
- Home remedies for dark circles under the eyes aren’t as fast and effective as dark circle eye creams.
- But they do have the virtue of being inexpensive and readily available.
Natural Remedies that Remove Dark Circles under the eyes are fairly easy to find. Here comes
the tips for your beautiful eyes.
The reason Castor Oil is good for dark circles is because it adds nutrients to the skin and it is great for dry skin.
- If you really want to remove your dark circles, warm the castor oil for 15 secs and then apply to
area and rub into the skin.
- Every night before bedtime apply castor or sweet almonds oils to dark circles. You will see an
improvement in two weeks.
- Castor Oil also remove age spots . You can just rub castor oil into your age spots every night.
- The age spot will lighten over time and continued use will eventually remove the age spot completely.
- Castor Oil is also remedy which relaxes the tired eyes.
- Using tea bags for eyes is an excellent way of reducing puffiness and dark circles.
- If you drink tea then you will probably have lots of tea bags that you would normally throw away.
- However, these can be put to good use to make the skin softer and remove the dark circles which are around your eyes.
- This can instantly make you look much younger.
- Place those tea bags in the refrigerator and keep them as cold as possible.
- Remove two bags from the refrigerator when you are ready to use. Lie down in a
comfortable position somewhere away from sunlight and bright lights.
- Lying down will help you to keep tea bags on eyes comfortably.
- Place tea bags on your eyes, see they are in contact on your skin and covering dark circles
and leave them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process as often you wish. It also reduces puffiness, reduces swelling and
tighten the skin around the eyes.
- Cucumbers are a source of vitamin C and caffeic acid which help to calm skin irritations and inflammation.
- It is believed that cucumber helps in reducing swelling around the eyes or the big dark circles under your eyes.
- This is world-wide treatment which is being used to its maximum extent.
- Cucumber slices also offer a cooling effect and the moisture it provides also helps plump up the skin around the eyes.
- Get the fresh cucumber(preferable from refrigerator) and cut it into the thin slices.
- Lie down on your back in a cool place so that it makes it easier to balance the slices of cucumber
on your face.
- Lay the slices of cucumbers over your eyes, making sure they touch the skin everywhere where
the dark circles can be seen.
- Leave the cucumbers in place for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Dark circles usually occurs when there in no flow of liquids around eyes and hence makes it appear dark.
- These frozen spoons promotes the flow of liquids and reduces dark circles around the eyes.
- It also helps us when we are tired.
- Put two metal teaspoons in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the metal spoons. Place the curved part of the spoons over your eyes.
- Leave the spoons on your eyes for 20 minutes until they get warm.
- The cold temperature constricts the blood vessels under your eyes and decreases the size of the bags.
GET BEAUTY SLEEP:
- Many people think that dark circles are caused by not getting enough sleep, Yes they’re right.
- Lack of proper sleep is the prime cause for dark circles.
- How many times have you noticed that your eyes look puffy when you have had hardly any
sleep the night before.
- Lack of proper sleep over prolonged periods of time will make the dark circles more difficult to
people at different times throughout their lives.
- Try to get that amount regularly for a couple of weeks to see if that helps.
- Alcohol and drugs can also affect the quality of your sleep.
- Make sure you get enough sleep every night. Don’t confuse day and night. It’s useless to stay out
late in the evening and sleep in the daytime.
- Going out and purchasing the most expensive eye cream is not the way to go when trying to treat
the dark circles under eyes. So to make a positive difference in your skin you need to make more
positive choices in your diet.
- While there are numerous foods that provide benefits for reducing the appearance of dark circles
under and around the eyes.
- The most important foods to consume are vegetables because of their richness in vitamin A and iron.
- Additionally, beans, lean meats and eggs that are rich in high-quality proteins can help to
balance your nutrient levels, as a deficiency in iron and other important minerals causes dark
circles under and around the eyes.
- Eating vegetables rich in beta-carotene stimulates healthy eyes and helps to reduce dark circles.
- Intake of vitamin C improves dark circles of the lower eyelids by thickening the eyelid dermis.
- Vitamin C infused things like strawberries, kiwi and citrus fruits are also good for reducing dark
circles under eyes.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER:
Dark circles can also form due to dehydration.
- Most people do not drink enough water throughout the day.
- Dark circles can be more pronounced when inadequate hydration occurs.
- If you do not drink water every day, you are not providing your body with as much water as it
requires for flushing out toxins.
- It is wise to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily to avoid improper hydration and the occurrence of
- Drinking more water can also help for dry eyes.
- If you like to drink beverages with caffeine, you need one or two more glasses because caffeine
has the effect of making your body lose water.
Sunshine is one of the reasons that the appearance of dark circles eye.
- The sun’s UVB and UVA rays can indeed be very harmful for the skin and it also aggravates the dark circles.
- So when you are outside you should wear sunglasses and sunscreen to protect skin around the eyes.
- Apply the cream containing vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K will take effect with the dark circles
under your eyes.
- Also apply the sunscreen lotion above SPF 30 under eyes while you are going out.