“I HOPE SUMMER IS JUST LIKE A LITTLE BOX FILLED WITH SURPRISES”
HEALTHY TIPS FOR SUMMER:
It’s important to maintain your health by choosing right kind of foods according
to the climate. It is easy to consume fresh foods during summer as there are endless fresh fruits
and vegetables which keep you hydrated and cool. Here are provided the healthy summer foods
which can be added into the meals.
WHAT TO DRINK :
Drinking right kind of fluids is important. Its key ingredient to keep your body cool. However,
no one can deny that because water plays an important role in our diet.
- Its good time to increase your intake of fluids and take special care if you are spending longtime outdoors.
- While travelling carrying the bottle is the best option.
- Sweating prevents the body from releasing the heat. This is the reason why it is necessary to keep your body hydrated even ifyou are not thirsty.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, caffeinated beverages and those liquids which are rich in sugar.
- Drink lemon juice, buttermilk, and coconut water.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids.
- Coffee and tea are also not good, taking them on empty stomach is harmful as they mix with acid and circulated all over body.
- Alcohol is the hot drink and must not be used during this season or if so drink plenty of water.
- Eat light, nutritious and non fatty meals.
- Reduce the intake of heaty vegetables and fruits like pineapple,onions,garlic,hotpeppers.
WHAT TO EAT:
Nature has provided us with enough foods that are specific to seasons and her healthy. And this is how you can adopt your body to seasonal changes. For summers the key is to eat light. This keeps your heart and digestive system healthy. The next step is to choose what kind of food you take to keep your body cool. Here are some:
- The fruit of summer season is watermelon.
- The main point is that watermelon contains huge content of water in it.
- Water melon is also rich in vitamin-B which provides energy required by your body.
- You can replace your energy drinks with watermelon even.
- Coconut is refreshing drink in summer.
- It is also rich in vitamin B supplements such as riboflavin, niacin and thiamin.
- In addition,fresh coconut water also contains vitamin C.
- Water in young coconut provides refreshing drink in hot countries.
- Apricots are known for the best source of energy during summer.
- They are low in calories, fat and sodium free and they are filled with many health benefits.
- Apricots are a great source of plenty of nutrients, especially vitamin A.
- It is also rich in iron, potassium and copper.
- The main benefit of eating strawberries is getting plenty of vitamins C.
- These red berries contain folic acid which is vital for women and also helps in boosting up brain power.
- Strawberries are full of vitamin C, potassium, sodium and also low in calories.
- The cherry is a popular fruit, because they embody sweet flavor of summer.
- Dark cherries have high nutritional value.
- These are packed with enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
- Raspberry a tasty summer fruit which is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
- These are sweet and have intense flavor.
- Raspberries can also fight different allergies.
- They are recommended to improve respiratory function and can treat cough and cold.
- Cucumbers are extremely benefit for the health especially during the summers as it
mostly contains water and many important nutrients that are essential for human body.
- One of the very low calories vegetable which has high amount of vitamin K.
- It keeps body hydrated because it is rich in nutrients which help to maintain healthy
skin as well.
- It helps in Digestion and controls blood pressure.