… just pimples that don’t have skin over them.
Blackheads/whiteheads are the small deposits of dirt, over production of oils and also the
bacteria in the pores. Blackheads and whiteheads are very similar with slight difference.
Blackheads are open follicles which turns black whereas whiteheads are closed follicles which
turn into white or yellow.
Common places for blackheads/whiteheads:
Blackheads/whiteheads are most common on your face, specifically on your nose and the sides
of your nose. But some people get blackheads in other places, such as on their ears, shoulders
and on their back, though whiteheads and blackheads can form anywhere there is a hair follicle.
How Can I Get Rid of My Blackheads/Whiteheads Naturally At Home?
Before trying out any remedy to remove your blackheads/whiteheads, it’s important to loosen
your blackheads/whiteheads. So that it make the process super easy and very effective.
- Facial steaming is considered as one of the natural methods for removing black/white heads.
- Take water in a bowl and boil it. Once it is boiled add 2-3 drops lavender oil if available.
- Next drape a towel around your face and take the steam for few minutes so that pores open up.
- Squeeze the black/white heads gently by using cotton pads. You can also do this by using
blackhead strips. But if you use blackhead strips directly without steaming, the size of the pores
increases causing more black/white heads.
- People who are staying away from home can bring steamers from stores for steaming their face.
- Toothpaste is an effective black/whitehead remover. Apply toothpaste to your infected areas and
let it before 15-20 minutes.
- Before applying, wash your face with warm water so that pores are opened.
- You will feel burning sensation when you apply it, but it’s normal.
- Repeat this remedy every day for 1 or 2 weeks
- Tomatoes are excellent for skin treatment from large pores to small pores including acne.
- Tomatoes contain vitamin C plus an acid that helps in removing epidermal dead cells, thus helps
in removing black/whiteheads.
- Cut the tomato into convenient piece and rub it over the black/whiteheads and leave it for 15-20
- Repeat it daily for atleast a month to get rid of black/whiteheads.
- Baking soda helps to remove dead skin.
- Get some baking soda and add 1 tbsp or very little of water into it.
- Mix it together and apply gently to the infected areas and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it and apply moisturizer. Your nose immediately looks clean but the only problem with
baking soda is sneezing effect.
- Lemon is another gift from nature to have an ever shiny skin.
- Apply lemon juice directly to the infected areas. (OR)
- Mix the lemon juice with the honey and apply it. (OR)
- Mix lemon juice with salt and apply it. (OR)
- Mix lemon juice with equal amounts of rose water and apply.
- Crack the egg and separate the white and yolk.
- Dip the cotton pads into egg white and apply it over the face.
- After drying apply one more time and concentrate on infected areas i.e., black/whiteheads.
- Let your mask dry and after peel the mask off. Your black/whiteheads should come off with it.
- If all the above methods are utterly fail, then go for this method.
- Use a separate toothbrush for black/whiteheads removal. Do not use your mouth brush.
- Pour a small amount of lemon juice on toothbrush and gently scrub on infected areas.
- After rinse with water and reapply lemon if you feel like you need to.