Eyelashes fall out normally from time to time, just as hair does. But they can also fall
out for other reasons. The thinning or loss of lashes can come as a result of many factors,
including improper care, allergic reaction and illness
- Allergies can sometimes cause eyelash loss. If your eyes are irritated as well as experiencing
eyelash loss, it is better to stop using any beauty products on your eyes.
- This means using mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner or any other cosmetic that may rub onto your
eyelashes until the problem has been identified.
HEAVY USE OF COSMETICS:
- Excessive use of eye makeup, especially mascara, can also make your lashes fall out.
- Low-quality cosmetic products can also be harmful for your lashes as well as your skin.
- Using expired eye makeup, leaving makeup overnight, and using unclean brushes may cause this
- If you do not want this to happen, try using go for all-natural mascara that can enhance the
beauty of your eyes without exposing you to harmful chemicals.
- Using harsh cosmetics or forgetting to remove your eye makeup before bed can cause your
eyelashes to simply become extremely damaged, and thus they break or fall out.
- Improper care can cause your eyelashes to be unhealthy.
- Unhealthy means dry, brittle and prone to breakage.
- Sometimes, the reasons of thinning lashes may also lie in your nasty habits.
- For example, pulling your lashes out,rubbing, breaking, curling and cleaning.
- Eyelashes can be burned by heat or chemicals.
- However, if you repeatedly pluck, cut or burn your eyelashes over a long period of time, they
may be gone forever.
- As much as possible, do not exert pressure on your lashes.
- Poor diet is always a possible cause for general hair thinning or hair loss.
- Eyelash loss can be due to just a poor diet that weakens the hair.