SOME BASIC TIPS:
- Wash hands really clean before going for the skin treatment.
- Apply a bit of the prepared mask on your wrist before using on your face. You want to make sure
your skin does not show any bad reaction to it (allergies).
- If you feel irritated or burning, remove mask immediately.
- Take off jewelry, including earrings. Some of the chemicals in natural substances do not blend
well with metals.
- Clear your hair off of your face with a headband or scarf.
- Wash your face so that there is no makeup left behind.
Poppy seeds ( gasagasalu)
- Milk powder acts as natural bleach for your face and removes tan.
- Take milk powder and add some water to it.
- Mix it well and apply to face and massage with your finger tips.
- Leave it for 3-4 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water.
- For toning we use white poppy seeds. (gasagasalu)
- Take some amount of poppy seeds and grind them into fine paste.
- If you are having oily skin, add required amount of water to the paste.
- If you are having dry skin, add required amount of milk to the paste.
- If you are having combination skin, add milk or water based on the season.
- E.g. if it is monsoon, add water to the paste.
- Apply paste to your face and massage with your fingertips.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes and wash with water.
OATMEAL FACE MASK:
- This is the final step in this face
- Oatmeal can be used for all skin types.
- Prepare oatmeal paste and apply to face.
- Based on skin type, add water or milk to the paste.
- Leave this mask on your face for 10 -15 minutes. (Until it dry).
- If possible place cucumber slices on eyes as it has cooling effect.
- At last splash with cold water and wipe with clean towel.