Are you looking for a way to strengthen and condition your hair without the use of
harsh chemicals. Henna might be just the thing for you.
- Henna is essential cosmetic item and popular in women.
- Henna is mostly used for its dyeing effect on hair.
- It renders reddish brown color to dark hair.
- The reason henna is effective in promoting hair growth is that, it can blend well with the
natural proteins in hair, thereby stimulating hair growth.
- Regular use of henna is known to make hair stronger and healthier.
ADVANTAGES OF HENNA ON HAIR:
Henna has several benefits in hair care.
- It adds strength to hair strands.
- This thickens the strand providing strength and volume to the hair.
- The henna helps in treating rough spots on the cuticle.
- Cuticle with rough edges is smoothed over and the hair feels smoother.
CONDITIONING PROPERTY RESULTING IN SHINING HAIR:
- Henna is an excellent herbal conditioner.
- It nourishes the hair and makes them soft and silky.
PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH:
- Henna helps in the cure of hair loss.
- It also promotes hair growth.
- It helps in balancing pH of the scalp and treating scalp problems like dryness and dandruff.
- In addition to this, herb restricts hair breakage and adds glow to the hair.
ABSENCE OF FADING PROPERTY:
- People using red chemicals dyes know how badly they fade.
- Henna may fade a little after the first application, but after the second application
fades very little.
ABSENCE OF CHEMICALS:
- Henna is a natural hair dye.
- Chemical dyes are not only damages hair, they can also cause scalp burns, allergic reactions,
and recent studies have linked long term usage of chemicals leads to cancer.
HELPS IN MANAGING YOUR HAIR:
Henna can help to loosen the curl pattern of hair and making it more manageable.
DRAWBACKS OF HENNA POWDER ON HAIR:
While there are benefits, there are also some drawbacks.
- Henna can be hard to apply evenly on your own.
- It can be a huge mess, and is tiring on the arms and neck.
- Finding your ideal mix, dye release time, application time, rinsing method, all require some time.
- So, it tends to be long procedure for the people who are busy with their work.
- Some people report dry hair after using henna.
- So, you must follow up with a moisturizing by using deep conditioner.