If you really want your hair grow, then I give you some basic steps to achieve it.
BRUSH YOUR HAIR:
- Brushing your hair makes it shining and manageable.
- It is a great exercise to massage your hair and follicles.
- Use a soft bristle brush for best results.
- Doing so will relax your mind and body, thereby inducing your hair to grow faster,
stronger, and longer.
AVOID STYLING PRODUCTS:
- Blow drying, curling, coloring your hair cause excessive damage to it.
- Applying hair products on a regular basis worsens the condition.
- If you cannot stop styling your hair, at least give it a break twice every week.
- Get rid of split ends and damaged hair by going for regular hair trims.
- This proves to be one of the best ways to encourage natural hair growth.
- After this first cut, you cut the ends every three or four months to get rid of the forks.
- Be careful with the products you use on your hair.
- If you dye your hair, see that do not contain peroxide and use shampoo and conditioner for your
hair care especially for dyeing.
TAKE A HEALTHY DIET:
- Your diet is reflected on your hair.
- Eating healthy will make your hair grow strong and shiny.
- Have a balanced diet consisting of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and green vegetables.
KEEP ON HYDRATING:
- Just like your entire body requires water to function properly, does your hair also.
- Keep your locks moisturized by drinking lots of water every day.
- Water flushes out toxins and helps hair to grow faster.