- Try not to use Antiperspirant deodorants. Antiperspirant blocks sweating, this sounds not
healthy and it consists of aluminum chloride.
- Try to wear cotton clothes as much as possible.
- Waxing is the best solution rather than using underarm creams (or) shaving to reduce dark
- If you really want to go for shaving, try to change your razor for every two or three times.
- The dark goes very slowly so try to use regularly.
- The turmeric lightens the skin and the rest of the mixture removes bacterial development
that causes the dark pigmentation.
- Don’t waste money on chemical creams and other products that cause cancer in the long run.
Olive oil (1 table spoon)
Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
Coconut milk (Optional if available)
Cucumber juice (Optional if available)
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl.
- Next add turmeric powder to it based on your skin tone.
- If you are having dark skin tone, add ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- If you are having good skin tone, it’s enough to add ¼ tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Later add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to it.
- (Optional step) If available add 1 table spoon of coconut milk or cucumber juice to it
and mix them well.
- Apply to your armpits and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off and wipe with clean towel.