- Garlic has many medicinal properties. It also plays major role in beauty.
- It also reduces acne marks.
- Some people feel that garlic is very harsh on face or gives some kind of burning on face.
- But, here in this pack I am going to use rosewater as it reduces the burning sensation.
- You can repeat this process twice or thrice a week.
Garlic(has antiseptic property)
Rosewater(has toning property)
- Get 4-5 garlic cloves and remove the top skin of it.
- Cut them into tiny pieces and grind them in food processor until you get fine paste.(OR)
- You can directly keep those cloves into food processor and grind them.
- Next take garlic paste into a small bowl and add 1-2 tables spoons of rose water into it.
- Let the paste sit for 5-10 minutes, as the juice from garlic gets down into the paste.
- Now,apply the juice of it on your face and keep ginger paste on pimples.
- People who are free from burning sensation,they can directly apply garlic paste on your pimples.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water and wipe with a clean towel