- Fighting acne/pimples is a difficult process. With proper care and dedication, positive results can be achieved.
- However here are some suggestions for your acne/pimple care.
- By following these tips,you will get results within a few days. Even still you are facing problem consult a doctor.
WASHING YOUR FACE:
- Wash your face 2 or 3 times a day with lukewarm salted water.
- Lukewarm salted water removes the oil without drying the skin too much.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER:
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to scrub your toxins and hold your pores and skin hydrated.
- You will surely notice a difference.
TAKE VITAMINS AND MAINTAIN PROPER DIET:
- Keep a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Take vitamins, Zinc dietary supplements are known to combat with pimples/acne.
PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM DUST:
- Shield or protect your skin from wind and harsh surroundings as they make pores and skin liable
PRODUCTS TO BE USED:
- Use products with fruit acids or unscented soap or specialized acne cleanser that are free from
AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT:
- Staying in the sun for too long can cause problems if you are using benzoyl peroxide or
salicylic acid to clear your acne/pimples.
- Wear proper sunscreen when you are heading out and cover your face as much as possible to
avoid direct sunlight.
FOR MAKEUP WEARERS:
- Buy oil-free or water based makeup products to prevent breakouts
DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE:
- Try to prevent yourself from touching your face. Handling spreads bacteria and germs.
which caused the pimple to other parts of the face and may cause scars.
DO NOT POP YOUR PIMPLES:
- Popping pimples can leave permanent scars on your face.
DO NOT USE HARSH SCRUBS:
- Don’t use drying cleansers and harsh scrubs.
- They alter skin pH making pores and skin more susceptible to infections.