- Pimples are formed when skin pores are blocked.
- When bacteria grow in blocked pore,a pustule may appear; meaning the pimple becomes red and inflammatory.
- There are numerous factors associated with the cause of pimples.Below you will find a list of possible pimple causes.
Hormonal changes related to birth control pills, pregnancy, menstrual periods, cosmetics,
heredity,cosmetics,medication leads to pimple causes.
The hormones of woman run wild during pregnancy,prompting changes in the body that produces pimples.
Women are at risks for pimples as they approach the start of their next period.
BIRTH CONTROLLING PILLS:
- When starting to use birth control pills for the first time or a sudden stoppage of those pills can cause pimples.
- If this a concern for you,ask your gynecologist to suggest pills that do not have side effects.
Some prescription drugs are known to cause blemishes on face,neck and back.
If your parents had pimples in the past,this might be also the reason for the pimple cause.
The cosmetics or makeup that you put on your face can clog your pores which could lead to pimples.