- To get gorgeous, thicker and healthy hair you need to start at roots and scalp.
- Caring for your scalp not only improve your hair growth, but also give you attention
- Factors like cold climatic conditions, low humidity, certain hair products leads to the formation
of flakes. These flakes block the secretion of sebum, further leading to dryness.
- So, it is important to take care of our scalp.
WASH YOUR HAIR FREQUENTLY:
- Wash your hair frequently to keep away dirt.
MASSAGE YOUR SCALP:
- Massage your scalp regularly with fingertips to stimulate and promote circulation in your scalp.
AVOID APPLYING HAIR PRODUCTS DIRECTLY:
- Do not apply hair care products directly on the scalp.
LIMIT SHAMPOOING 2-3 TIMES PER WEEK:
- This helps to keep your scalp clean, hydrated and prevents unnecessary striping of vital
nutrients from your scalp.
SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR AFTER SWIMMING:
- After using the swimming pool or if you’re wet due to rain, shampoo your hair.
AVOID IRRITATING INGREDIENTS IN HAIR PRODUCTS:
- The skin beneath our hair also needs equal care and nourishment just like the rest of the skin.
- So, try to stop the products that irritate your scalp skin.
PROTECT FROM SUN:
- Do not expose your hair and scalp directly to the sun and wind.
- Cover your hair and scalp with cap/hat.
DO NOT USE TIGHT CAPS:
- Do not use tight caps and hats as they may lead to poor blood circulation.
- Remember do not exchange hats or caps.
AVOID GREASY OILS:
- Do not apply too much of thick and greasy oils.
AVOID VERY HOT WATER:
- Do not wash your hair and scalp with very hot water.
USE MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO:
- It is important to moisturize your hair and scalp. So, use moisturizing shampoo.
CHOOSE RIGHT TYPE OF BRUSH/COMB:
- Use the right type of hair brush or comb.
EAT BALANCED DIET:
- Replace your diet with lots of vegetables and fruits.
AVOID HIGH HEAT DRYERS:
- Set the blow dryer on the lowest heat while drying your hair with the help of dryer.