- As the hair primarily consists of protein, it is essential to include protein in the diet.
- Protein helps in hair growth, builds keratin, gives strength to the hair, prevents hair breakage
and hair splitting at the ends.
Food sources of Protein:
OMEGA 3 FATTYACIDS:
This fatty acid is not only beneficial for healthy skin but also for healthy hair.
Food sources of Omega 3 fatty acids:
Fishes like salmon, mackerel etc
- A major portion of hair strands are made up of water.
- Water helps in keeping hair silky, shiny, soft and supple.
- Hence, have plenty of water.