- You should prepare this mixture the day before you are planning to apply.
- Do not apply this mixture if you are having cold.
Dry amlas (10-20 pieces)
Tea leaves (2 table spoons)
Coffee powder (2 table spoons)
Fenugreek seeds (1 table spoon)
Henna powder (4 table spoon)
- Take the above ingredients as per measurements into a small bowl.
- Boil them together by adding 3 cups of water and boil till it is reduced to 1 cup.
- Sieve it and grind the mixture in food processor.
- To this mixture, add henna powder and 2 tablespoons of hair oil.
- Just before applying, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of curd and one egg white.
- Mix this total mixture well.
- Apply this paste on your hair and leave for half an hour.
- Wash it with a good shampoo, after 2-3 washing’s your hair looks healthy and glowing.