"we make a living by what we get"
Tea and coffee decoction
- Put henna in an iron bowl.
- Next, add freshly boiled tea and coffee decoction.
- Cover the lid with cover.
- Leaving it around 6-7 hours or overnight helps to release dye from the henna powder.
- Wear gloves and separate your hair into small sections, about 1″- 2″ in width so that you get maximum coverage.
- Using either your hands or brush, apply henna from root to tips.
- Continue this until all of the mixture is evenly applied and covers your entire head.
- Leave it for 40-45 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with cold water and never use a shampoo or conditioner.
- Let the hair air dry and apply oil and leave it overnight on your head.
- Next day, shampoo and condition your hair.