BESAN WITH TURMERIC:
- This is one of the useful home remedies for hair removal.
- Mix required amount of besan (gramflour) and haldi (turmeric) with a little water.
- Apply to face evenly and leave it until it gets dry.
- Next, wash face with cold water
TURMERIC POWDER WITH MILK:
- Mix turmeric powder with required amount of milk.
- Apply this paste on face, scrub it slowly moving your fingers in circular motion.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash with cold water.
EGG WHITE WITH SUGAR AND CORNFLOUR:
- Mix one egg white with 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ tablespoon of cornflour
until it becomes a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your paste and leave it until it is dry.
- Wash face with cold water and repeat this process 3-4 times a week.
BESAN WITH CURD/YOGHURT:
- Prepare a mixture by adding turmeric, besan and yoghurt.
- Massage the unwanted hair areas with the mixture.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or until it dry.
- Now rub the dried paste in the opposite direction to the hair growth and rinse off with water.
- After washing, apply any essential oil to keep skin relieving.
- It is an effective remedy for the removal of facial hair.
LEMON AND HONEY:
- Lemon is natural bleach
- Apply equal amount of honey and lemon in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Do this regularly.
- Sandpaper is also effective for the removal of unwanted hairs.
- You need not use sand paper that is extremely rough. Fine sandpaper is enough.
- Wet the piece of sandpaper and the skin where you would like to remove your hair.
- Next, rub paper gently on your skin both in up and down direction.
- Continue in this manner until all of the unwanted hair is removed.
- Throw out the paper when you are finished.
- Next apply baby oil or any moisturizer or any essential oil.
- The sandpaper also works great to exfoliate the dead skin on your feet.
Note: This is not recommended for sensitive skin people.
- When bathing, apply soap and scrub your hands and legs gently with a pumice stone every day.
- This will take some time, but with patience your hair will gradually reduce and diminish.