- Stretch marks respond best to treatment when they are still in their early stages.
- So when stretch marks show up, it is best to treat them as early as possible.
- Once stretch marks passes initial stages (i.e., from red or purple color) to the later stages where
they become white or silver color they are much challenging to treat.
- Here are some natural tips to prevent stretch marks; however there is no scientific evidence
that they work but we can prevent them rather than curing.
- It will take long time to recover from stretch marks by natural ways.
- Moisturizing three or four times a day with the products that contain cocoa butter or shea butter.
- Massage the moisturizer deep into the area where you have stretch marks at least
10 minutes a day.
COCOA BUTTER WITH COCONUT OIL:
- Make your own cocoa butter by heating equal parts of grated cocoa butter and coconut oil or any
essential oil of your choice in a microwave until it is melted.
- Stir well, let it cool and apply generously on your stretch marks.
VITAMIN E OIL:
- After shower, it is strongly recommended to apply vitamin E oil on the stretch marks.
- Some of the vitamin E oil’s are Castor oil, Olive oil, Almond oil etc.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER:
- The first and most important advice for people who do not know how to get rid of stretch marks
is to drink plenty of water.
- Our skin is elastic and needs liquid to keep itself in normal state.
- Intensive hydration is very helpful and it also helps to prevent appearance of new stretch marks.
ROSE HIP OIL:
- Rub rose hip oil on your stretch marks generously and it helps to reduce stretch marks.
- Take some vicks vaporub onto a wash cloth or paper towel and rub it forcefully on your marks
before going to bed daily for few weeks.
- Use jojoba oil on your stretch marks.
- It will give moisture to your skin and helps to reduce stretch marks.
- Take two tablespoons of honey and mix with warm water and apply this on your stretch marks.
- It moisturizes your skin.
- Use of anti-oxidant products like grape seed oil helps in reducing stretch marks.
- Rubbing emu oil on your skin also helps to prevent stretch marks.
- Take lavender oil and apply on stretch marks at least 3 times a day.
- Include vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Some of the great foods are brown rice, soybeans, peppers and particularly green vegetables.
- Use lotions or creams which include vitamin A, E and C on your skin.